Defined agent in multi queue

Hello all,

Currently we run on an asterisk 1.2. Few times, people asked me to do modification on our asterisk in order to have a call center. We have many agents defined into agents.conf file, and we got 3 queue defined into queues.conf file, each agents are member of three queue.

How can I do to enable the agent/1 to connect to the queue1 without being connected to others queue? Is it possible?

Thanks and Best regards,
MyTux.

Hello all,

no body has an idea?

thanks,
MyTux.

Hi

Dont forget its the weekend so you cant expect an answer straight away

But unless you havent fully explained what you have, If you want to be only in queue1 and not q2 and q3 just define that member in q1 in the queues.conf

Ian

Hi,

Thanks Ianplain for your answer.

So I will explain. I have got many agents defined into agents.conf and as I explained in my first message all agents are members of each queue, because there will be turnover of staff. In short, one agent can log into one queue at a time. Currently, if one agent logged in, it will login into three queues.

I hope that clarify the issue.

Thanks,
MyTux.

It sounds as if you need to use dynamic agents and / or pausing.

Personally we use members but the theory is the same .

voip-info.org/wiki/view/Aste … nformation
voip-info.org/wiki/view/Aste … ueueMember

Ian

Thanks for your help Ianplain. It works fine.

See U,
MyTux.

Hi

No problems , Just for other readers wich did you do pause or dynamicly add and pause ?

Hi,

We use dynamically agent I have not tried to pause and unpause agent, but it is expected. We still have much of work, but this is very interesting.

See U,
MyTux.