Conference & recording

Hi!

I would like to setup a call center and it is vital for conversaions to be recorded. Also I wold like to setup one conference with 4 members and also be able record that. Can this be done with asterisk? If this could be done with the use of AGI then great!

If you are interested in call recording you may want to check out www.telrex.com/callrex.htm

Yeah, I forgot to mention I have 12 FXO and 12 FXS lines so CallRex is out of the question I guess.

[quote=“matic”]Hi!

I would like to setup a call center and it is vital for conversaions to be recorded. [/quote]
no probs, use the monitor funcntion to record all calls to disk

[quote=“matic”]
Also I wold like to setup one conference with 4 members and also be able record that. Can this be done with asterisk? If this could be done with the use of AGI then great![/quote] likewise no probs with monitor.

We do this in our 100 seat call center with VICIDIAL. It uses conferences for the agents and all recordings are done through Asterisk directly by dropping a Monitor extension into the conference to start recording, and hanging it up to stop recording. Has been working great for over 2 years now.

astguiclient.sf.net - VICIDIAL project site

[quote=“mflorell”]We do this in our 100 seat call center with VICIDIAL. It uses conferences for the agents and all recordings are done through Asterisk directly by dropping a Monitor extension into the conference to start recording, and hanging it up to stop recording. Has been working great for over 2 years now.

astguiclient.sf.net - VICIDIAL project site[/quote]

Can VICIDIAL do this - I recive phone call on my IP phone (over *). Then I decaide to record that phone call. I press few digits, the conversation is recorded until the end of call.

Is it posible to do it with VICIDIAL?

Tomislav

VICIDIAL uses a web interface to control things like call recording. If you have access to a web browser and a phone then you can do recording with VICIDIAL. It does not have a DTMF digit press recording option though.