Combine CISCO SPA8800 With Asterisk FreePBX

Hi.

Now I trying to make incoming & outgoing call from my Asterisk FreePBX. My PSTN line connected to the Line 1 on my SPA8800. How can i receive incoming call to specific extension number? Also how to make outgoing call from my extension?

For the SPA… contact the supplier. For FreePBX, use community.freepbx.org/, but I suspect they will say the question is too broad and you need to show what you have tried and the associated debugging output.

[quote=“huzaifah”]Hi.

Now I trying to make incoming & outgoing call from my Asterisk FreePBX. My PSTN line connected to the Line 1 on my SPA8800. How can i receive incoming call to specific extension number? Also how to make outgoing call from my extension?[/quote]

Could you provide some configurations? Do you want to use the SPA as an extension to do PBX or rather a gateway?
Since I believe you’re trying the latter, you should create a trunk with to your SPA. On the SPA you’d like to use Outbound proxy(set the IP of your FPBX). Then just create Inbound&Outbound routes on FPBX.

I don’t work for Cisco and this is not the FreePBX support site (and I have no experience of FreePBX).