ChanSpy Agent Asterisk 13

Hello everybody,

I installed asterisk 13 and want to do chanspy to users type agent. In asterisk <= 11 it was simple:

[spy]
exten => _XXX,1,answer
same => n,chanspy(Agent/${EXTEN})

But after asterisk 12, there is no channel type Agent, and i not found a way to do that.

I followed this guide to configure new agents on asterisk 13: http://blogs.asterisk.org/2016/02/10/converting-from-chan_agent-to-app_agent_pool/

And i have tested in my dialplan code:

[spynew]
;agents is the context to do AgentRequest
exten => _1XXX,1,answer
same => n,chanspy(Local/${EXTEN:1}@agents)

exten => _2XXX,1,answer
same => n,chanspy(Agent/${EXTEN:1}@agents)

exten => _3XXX,1,answer
same => n,chanspy(Agent/${EXTEN:1})

exten => _4XXX,1,answer
same => n,chanspy(Agent::${EXTEN:1})

Neither of these are working.

Have someone encountered the same problem? Have find a solution? Thank you for your attention and sorry for my english!

Assuming your extensions are just numeric you should be able to just prefix the extension with the channel type.

so SIP/PJSIP/IAX/ZAP
exten => _XXX,1,ChanSpy(SIP/${EXTEN})

Thank you for your help!, but that is not the solution that i am looking for. Doing Spy direct on SIP channels is possible, but is not possible to spy on agent channels in the same way that was for asterisk <=11:

exten => _XXX,1,chanspy(Agent/${EXTEN})

I’m afraid I can’t help any more then, I don’t use Agents and I have the impression the agent channels had been deprecated.

I never have used agentl channel, but based on the above link starting in Asterisk 12, the app_agent_pool application replaced chan_agent. I think what you can do is get the agent channel name using AGENT() function and then spy that channel