CDR Start Time, Answer Time and Answer Time is the Same

i have tried to insert my asterisk CDR into mysql using OBDC, but start, answer and end date always inserted the same date, how to insert the correct start, answer and end date in Database.

“”,“”,“”,“obd_sip”,“”“”" <>“,“SIP/sip1-00000006”,”“,“Playback”,“obd_call-1”,“2024-03-23 16:41:15”,“2024-03-23 16:41:24”,“2024-03-23 16:41:28”,13,4,“ANSWERED”,“DOCUMENTATION”,“1711192275.18”,”“,6,”“,”“,”"
In my Master.csv i got correct start, answer and end date but in my Database that end date(2024-03-23 16:41:28) is stored for start, answer and end date

[mappings]
Master.csv => ${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(accountcode)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(src)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(dst)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(dcontext)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(clid)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(channel)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(dstchannel)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(lastapp)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(lastdata)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(start)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(answer)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(end)})},${CDR(duration)},${CDR(billsec)},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(disposition)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(amaflags)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(uniqueid)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(userfield)})},${CDR(sequence)},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(tonumber)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(dtmfpressed)})},${CSV_QUOTE(${CDR(campaign)})}
this is my cdr_custom.conf file

Asterisk version and your database CDR configuration files are needed. Debug logging showing the SQL would be useful.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.