CDR POstgresql configuation HELP HELP HELP

Hello to all

I install Asterisk 1.4.23.1 on my CentOS 6.4 operating system . Indeed, it is asked to create a java application to that will allow me from a PostgreSQL database using a JDBC connection type to view call logs made. It goes without saying that this will be the information contained in the CDR asterisk that I should see through this application.
First after doing some research , I saw that it was necessary to bind the database POSTGRESQL to asterisk . But my problem is that I can not find the module cdr_pgsql.so in / usr / lib64/asterisk/modules / .So I managed to select the asterisk menuSelect of content cdr_pgsql module in the call details records section I even tried to load the module manually but I get errors . :

[color=#FF0000]serv_asterisk*CLI> module load cdr_pgsql.so
[Mar 4 16:28:10] WARNING[10714]: loader.c:359 load_dynamic_module: Error loading module ‘cdr_pgsql.so’: /usr/lib64/asterisk/modules/cdr_pgsql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[Mar 4 16:28:10] WARNING[10714]: loader.c:653 load_resource: Module ‘cdr_pgsql.so’ could not be loaded
[/color]

I would like you to help me to get this file and compile asterisk correctly for that I can insert data CDR in my PostgreSQL database data that I would have to create . Please help me I can not do really

Duplicate thread on wrong forum.