CDR_MYSQL.SO unable to load

Hello.

I installed Asterisk 1.8.32.3 at CentOs6.8 and I can´t load cdr_mysql in Asterisk CLI.

[Sep  5 21:54:37] WARNING[29230]: loader.c:835 inspect_module: Module 'cdr_mysql.so' was not compiled with the same compile-time options as this version of Asterisk.
[Sep  5 21:54:37] WARNING[29230]: loader.c:836 inspect_module: Module 'cdr_mysql.so' will not be initialized as it may cause instability.
[Sep  5 21:54:37] WARNING[29230]: loader.c:923 load_resource: Module 'cdr_mysql.so' could not be loaded.

Made a menuselect and checke cdr options re compile but there’s no file até /usr/lib/asterisk/modules.

I tried made a copy from another asterisk using the same version, but didn´t work.

So, what can I do?

Regards.

Asterisk is telling you exactly what the problem is. However you installed Asterisk, with whatever compile-time options you selected, does not match the compile time options used to build cdr_mysql. As a result, Asterisk will refuse to load it.

If you want to load it, you will need to re-build it. cdr_mysql is in the Add-ons category in menuselect. After selecting it and re-building it, run make install to install it into the modules directory.

Note that cdr_mysql is deprecated, and you should probably migrate to cdr_adaptive_odbc at some point.

You probably did not check the option in make menuselect before you compiled because that module is deprecated and not checked by default.

Thanks a lot about your answer. I´ll try made the process again but, during the make menuselect step, cdr_mysql was checked.

You were right. I made a new Asterisk 1.8.5 installation and now, cdr_mysql and cdr_adaptive loades sucessed. Now I can develpod CDR rules.

Regards.