CallCompletionRequest not working

Hello,

I’m trying to use Call completion request feature and I’m having problems.

I followed the instructions in wiki.asterisk.org at: wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/ … on+Example

I want to enable through the “CallCompletionRequest” application in the dialplan it causes the call to hang up as the log snippet below shows.

Anyone had this kind of problem?

That’s what happens when you execute a call completion request. Your call it, it gets registered, asterisk hangs up on you. Asterisk waits until the last person you called isn’t busy. Asterisk calls you, you answer. Asterisk calls them, they answer. You’re bridged to the person you wanted to call.

Cheers.

[quote=“malcolmd”]That’s what happens when you execute a call completion request. Your call it, it gets registered, asterisk hangs up on you. Asterisk waits until the last person you called isn’t busy. Asterisk calls you, you answer. Asterisk calls them, they answer. You’re bridged to the person you wanted to call.

Cheers.[/quote]

Really?
I find it weird that I get get the exited non-zero on 'SIP/7304-00000013 message and the feature won’t work.

Is there a way to debug this feature?

Thank you.

Are you trying to use call completion from a SIP phone to another SIP phone?

Are your SIP peers in the same context?
Did you define:

cc_agent_policy=generic
cc_monitor_policy=generic

for both?

Did you set callcounter=yes for your SIP peers and limitonpeers=yes in the [general] section of sip.conf?

Cheers.

Yes for all the questions.

But do the extensions must be in the same context?

In my setup, they’re in the same context.

Cheers.