Call several phones and play sound

Hello,

I am looking for a solution for our network of GSM run PA speakers. I have tryed the .call files in /outhoing/ and that works fine but not for what I need. I need to be able to call several phones at the same time, and then connect the ones that has answered together to play the same sound file to all of them at the same time.

I need to be able to load the numbers and soundfiles dynamicly, and not through a static dialplan.

Is there any good way to do this in Asterisk or should I do this from a softphone solution instead?

All ideas are welcome :smile:

Best regards.
Daniel Johansson
Softwaredeveloper, GSK, Sweden

Hello again,

I have been thinking about this, perhaps I can solve this by generating a conference and then call mys GSM phones and add the to the conference and then play the sound to the conference. I can’t really see how I am supposed to do this though.

Can I generate .call files that points the call to a conference after connection?
Can I then send a Playback command to the conference for a specifik soundfile?

Best regards.
Daniel Johansson
Softwaredeveloper, GSK, Sweden

There is a page application, but it looks like it is only suitable when the announcement is made by a human, in real time.

If it you can be sure that all with have accepted the call within a certain time, you could originate with the playback on one side and the page application on the other.