Call Parking issue with 13.2.0

I have been using Asterisk for a little while now. By no means am I am expert at it. Here is where my issue lies. I have a new install of version 13.2.0 and I can not park directly to one of my parking slots.

in res_parking.conf I have
parkext => 700
parkpos => 720-750
context => parkedcalls
parkinghints => yes

This is allowing my phone to have a BLF key working correctly, but I am not able to transfer a call to 720 and make it park in that slot etc for the rest of the slot. I can only transfer a call to 700 and it pikes the slot for me. I want to be able to use a key on my phone to put the call in a specific slot, which I could do in previous versions. I have searched all over for this and can not seam to find an answer.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Transferring a call to a parkingslot UN-parks, not parks.

If you want to park in a specific slot, you must all one of the parking applications directly, not the one that is auto-generated for, in your case, 700, and you must set ${PARKINGEXTEN} to the desired slot number.

I appreciate the response, I have been playing with this most of the day trying to get it to work correctly. Here is my current code. In extensions.conf. It is working correctly but I would like to check the parking lot to see if 720 is occupied with DEVICE_STATE instead of using a Custom there.

There is some documentation online saying use Park:720 I have tried many different versions of this thinking that it might be Parking or …

According to wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/ … VICE_STATE you can use MeetMe:1234 so parking should have something I would think. Can you let me know a better way to accomplish this. The problem with the code below is that it works but if a user is parked and hangsup or drops the call etc… the Custom will not get reset which will make it so the next call you go to park there won’t work.

exten => 720,1,Answer
exten => 720,n,NoOp(Parking Spot 720 has state ${DEVICE_STATE(Custom:P1)})
exten => 720,n,GotoIf($[${DEVICE_STATE(Custom:P1)}=INUSE]?1021,720,100)
exten => 720,n,SET(PARKINGEXTEN=720)
exten => 720,n,SET(DEVICE_STATE(Custom:P1)=INUSE)
exten => 720,n,Park(default)
exten => 720,100,SET(DEVICE_STATE(Custom:P1)=NOT_INUSE)
exten => 720,n,ParkedCall(default,720)

Thanks for you help so far!

Ok so here is where I am at now.

I have ${DEVICE_STATE(Park:720@default)} returning a value it is just always “NOT_INUSE” so that is not working correctly. It does not matter if someone is parked there or not passing the “INUSE” state. Is there a different function I should be using instead? I have been looking around for days now and can not find anything.

Try this:

exten => _7[2-5]X,1,NoOP(STATE is ${EXTENSION_STATE(${EXTEN}@parkedcalls)}) exten => _7[2-5]X,n,ExecIf($["${EXTENSION_STATE(${EXTEN}@parkedcalls)}" = "INUSE"]?ParkedCall(${EXTEN},default)) exten => _7[2-5]X,n,Set(PARKINGEXTEN=${EXTEN}) exten => _7[2-5]X,n,Park(300000,operator,0,1,,default)