Backup with rPATH

This may be a very simple question, but I don’t know anything about the rPATH use when clicking “System Configuration” and I can’t use it properly to make a backup file.
When I enter the “Backup and restore” option and I push “Backup know” the system tries to do something, but finally I get an error message:
Performing backup…

Failed: A permanent failure has occurred: Shell command “/bin/mount -t auto -orw LABEL= /tmp/raa-backup-mountim3ofydir” exited with exit code 32

I have tried changing the values shown in the “Backup configuration” window, but I always get the same error.
What I am doing wrong? Should anything be installed or started in Asterisk to use this option for backing up the system?

I am using AsteriskNOW Beta5

Thanks a lot in advance to everybody.

I get the same problem with mine. Unfortunately I haven’t found the documentation and examples over at the rPath wiki to be of much help either.

Does anyone actually use this feature? if so, what settings are you using?

Similar problems here as well. I’ve configured Backup to use an SMB/CIFS share on another PC and provided it with the correct login credentials.

When I hit the Backup Now button the web gui says it’s doing something and then brings up this message:

Failed: A permanent failure has occurred: Shell command “gzip -c /tmp/raa-backup-S4lpZs.tar > /tmp/raa-backup-mountUiQnchdir/asterisknow_backup/backup-20070802-1203-EEST.tgz” exited with exit code 1

Trying to figure out what can be going wrong, I opened an ssh connection to my *NOW box and during the short wait before the error message I repeatedly did an “ll” in the /tmp directory. For a very short moment this is what I got:

[root@brio tmp]# ll
total 12
-rw------- 1 root root 474 Aug 2 12:03 raa-backup-filess8P8Tk.lst
drwx------ 2 root root 4096 Jul 31 01:12 raa-backup-mountsgiscrdir
drwx------ 2 root root 4096 Jul 31 01:12 raa-backup-mountt-O1PCdir
drwxr-xr-x 5 root root 0 Jul 23 12:58 raa-backup-mountUiQnchdir
-rw------- 1 root root 0 Aug 2 12:03 raa-backup-S4lpZs.tar

Then, three of the files/dirs disappear, the error message on the web gui comes up, and the /tmp is left with only these dirs:

[root@brio tmp]# ll
total 8
drwx------ 2 root root 4096 Jul 31 01:12 raa-backup-mountsgiscrdir
drwx------ 2 root root 4096 Jul 31 01:12 raa-backup-mountt-O1PCdir

I couldn’t trace it much further at this point. Is anything buggy within the rPath backup system or am I doing something wrong here?

If any rPath people are reading this, could they have a look at it? The backup option is important to a lot of people, I think.