b410P MISDN Card

Oops! So how did you get it working?

According to Digium support this is a known problem with this card and 1.4. They’re waiting for a fix. There appears to be no work around at this time.

regards

I agree with the above.

With help i have been able to get Asterisk to recgnize the mISDN options, but still unable to dial and receive calls.

Digium have dialled in a few times but have yet to resolve it. Last time they dialled in was this morning, so I will post an update when i get it as im sure im not teh only person with a Digium ISDN card.

Daniel.

I Now have the card working. Firstly Kudzu confused the card for a NIC and configured it as so in /etc/modprobe.conf, in my case ETH1
So firstly Kudzu was removed from the system.

Then the following lines were added to the following in /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist-compat

blacklist hfcmulti
blacklist mISDN_core

It appears the OS was starting the card with the wrong params at boot. The above disables the init at boot.

Works for me on FC4

regards

[quote=“middletn”]I Now have the card working. Firstly Kudzu confused the card for a NIC and configured it as so in /etc/modprobe.conf, in my case ETH1
So firstly Kudzu was removed from the system.

Then the following lines were added to the following in /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist-compat

blacklist hfcmulti
blacklist mISDN_core

It appears the OS was starting the card with the wrong params at boot. The above disables the init at boot.

Works for me on FC4

regards[/quote]

You’re welcome :smiley: