Asterisk to gtalk on android

Hello,
I have successfully make connection from asterisk to gtalk and web gtalk. but having problem with gtalk on android supported mobile. I have tried this patch too gist.github.com/1725447 on Asterisk 1.8.11.1 but I got the these problem

[May 1 16:57:23] ERROR[1198]: chan_gtalk.c:1023 gtalk_alloc: no gtalk capable clients to talk to.
[May 1 16:57:23] NOTICE[1198]: channel.c:5325 __ast_request_and_dial: Unable to request channel Gtalk/google_talk/gmail_id@gmail.com
[May 1 16:57:23] NOTICE[1198]: pbx_spool.c:353 attempt_thread: Call failed to go through, reason (0) Call Failure (not BUSY, and not NO_ANSWER, maybe Circuit busy or down?)
[May 1 16:57:23] NOTICE[1198]: pbx_spool.c:356 attempt_thread: Queued call to Gtalk/google_talk/gmail_id@gmail.com expired without completion after 0 attempts.

Here is my conf files :
gtalk.conf
[general]
context=google_talk_in
allowguest=yes
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
externip=X.X.X.X
disallow=all
allow=ulaw

[guest]
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
context=google_talk_in
connection=google_talk

jabber.conf
[general]
autoprune=no
autoregister=yes
collection_nodes=yes
auth_policy=accept

[google_talk]
type=client
serverhost=talk.google.com
username=
secret=
priority=1
port=5222
usetls=yes
usesasl=yes
statusmessage="Asterisk server"
timeout=100
status=available

extensions.conf
[google_talk_in]
exten => _X.,1,Dial(Gtalk/google_talk/gmail_id@gmail.com)

Anybody know what I am doing wrong in this

TIA

i, i am new to asterisk. i wish to configure it for recieving incoming calls from gtalk. After installation i do see the files jabber.conf and gtalk.conf in /etc/asterisk but in the cli i do not see the commands like “jabber show connections” am i supposed to install another lib or the jabber daemon etc.? I also saw that make install listed installing modules from res.