Gtalk connected with asterisk but no network and audio

Hello
I have suceesfully connected gtalk through asterisk but problem of no audio from both sides.
also I saw network =“0” in asterisk log and no signal comes in gtalk.
Don’t know what I made mistakes. using Asterisk 10.3
Here is my conf and asterisk cli log.

gtalk.conf
[general]
context=google_talk_in
allowguest=yes
bindaddr=X.X.X.X
disallow=all
allow=g729
allow=ulaw

[guest]
disallow=all
allow=g729
allow=ulaw
context=google_talk_in

[google_talk]
type=client
serverhost=talk.google.com
username=xx@gmail.com/Talk
secret=xxx
priority=1
port=5222
usetls=yes
usesasl=yes
statusmessage="I am an Asterisk Server"
timeout=100
status=available
sendtodialplan=yes
context=google_talk_in

JABBER: google_talk OUTGOING:

JABBER: google_talk INCOMING:

JABBER: google_talk OUTGOING: <candidate name=‘rtp’ address=‘X.X.X.X’ port=‘2414’ username=‘24412a3417e5eef0’ password=‘3699fdce62b3c031’ preference=‘1.00’ protocol=‘udp’ type=‘local’ network=‘0’ generation=‘0’/>

JABBER: google_talk INCOMING: <candidate name=“rtp” address=“X.X.X.X” port=“60212” preference=“1” username=“womv6beOF+pRPpM7” protocol=“udp” generation=“0” password=“bhLN6HRWLORN+zud” type=“local” network=“0”/>

JABBER: google_talk INCOMING: <candidate name=“rtp” address=“X.X.X.X” port=“60213” preference=“0.9” username=“doYAMR5PPyPZOoay” protocol=“udp” generation=“0” password=“VY4NfmPNUnrZQYov” type=“stun” network=“0”/>

JABBER: google_talk INCOMING:

JABBER: google_talk INCOMING: <candidate name=“rtp” address=“X.X.X.X” port=“19295” preference=“0.5” username=“CMvlmAVnuwDfMf9b” protocol=“udp” generation=“0” password=“riU0t1Lk5imrKRIT” type=“relay” network=“0”/>

Nobody knows what is the prob and how to resove this?
why didn’t I get audio ?

thanks in advance

Are you loading the necessary codec modules? At a minimum you should have codec_ulaw.so and codec_gsm.so being loaded by your modules.conf. If you don’t have the necessary codecs you’ll see alot of messages about missing codecs if you watch your asterisk console while you’re making a call.

It also might have something to do with who you’re calling. Right now my gtalk calls to sprint and at&t users work, but when I call verizon users, they cannot hear me. (I’m in the US)

[quote=“briankb”]Are you loading the necessary codec modules? At a minimum you should have codec_ulaw.so and codec_gsm.so being loaded by your modules.conf. If you don’t have the necessary codecs you’ll see alot of messages about missing codecs if you watch your asterisk console while you’re making a call.

It also might have something to do with who you’re calling. Right now my gtalk calls to sprint and at&t users work, but when I call verizon users, they cannot hear me. (I’m in the US)[/quote]

thanks briankb for reply
But don’t know whats the real problem
I tried to calling by asterisk version 1.8 and it perfectly fine (I heared audio too)
but no help with asterisk 10.3 (same configuration in both).

May be asterisk developers know.