I tried to make call from Asterisk 1.4 to Avaya using H323 protocal . I have done the below steps to achieve this . But i am not able to achieve . Please help me
- In Asterisk I have done a configuration in h323.conf file. The content is
The content of the extensions.conf file is
exten => 118,1,answer()
exten => 118,n,saynumber(567)
exten => 118,n,wait(1)
exten => 118,n,Dial(H323/40001@Avaya,40,Ttm)
I am making a call using ekiga command in command line .
ekiga -c h323:email@example.com.
- First the call goes to 118 extension in the extension.conf file . Then it say number . Then it will wait 1 sec . Then Asterisk will make an outbound call to 40001 extension in Avaya .
Please help me what are steps which i have to do in Avaya Side . If you have an any avaya configuration for this , Please send me .
I have done some configuration in Avaya . But it doesn’t work .
The steps are
- change node-names ip command in cm(communication manager )
- I have created signalling group
display signalling-group 42
- I have created trunk-group 42
Please he me how the asterisk extension 40001 , goes to avaya and what Avaya will do further