Asterisk queue problem

Hi,

I am using Asterisk 1.2.20

I cannot make such a scenario working:

• I have a queue which has only one member defined in queues.conf (member => SIP/first_101)
  • when sb. is calling the extension he enters the queue and if the member is already taking with a customer, the caller is waiting for his turn in a queue
    -[CANNOT MAKE IT WORKING] when sb is calling the extension and the member is not taking with anybody, the member’s phone is ringing but there is only ONE attempt. If nobody picks up the phone in, let’s say, 10 sec the caller is forwarded to a voicemail as it means there is nobody in the office.

I have tried with timeout in queues.conf and n option in queue command but both of them works the same regardless of the fact that the phone is picked up or not.

Thanks for help in advance

Hello,

I have the same problem as you, but without solution.

can anybody help me?

Thanks

can u post config files…
and what u see going on in the CLI

the configs are:

extensions.conf

;arg1=extension, arg2=name of the group
[macro-queue]
exten => s,1,Queue(${ARG1}|tn|||300)
exten => s,n,Wait(3)
exten => s,n,VoiceMail(${ARG1}@${ARG2})
exten => s,n,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => s,n,Hangup 

queues.conf

[101]
member => SIP/101
musicclass=default
announce-frequency = 15
announce-holdtime = yes 
timeout = 15

[102]
member => SIP/102
musicclass=default
announce-frequency = 15
announce-holdtime = yes 
timeout = 15

[103]
member => SIP/103
musicclass=default
announce-frequency = 15
announce-holdtime = yes 
timeout = 15

unfortunately I have no access to a server with asterisk installed right now so I cannot post the CLI output. however, I hope the configs would be enough.

Cheers!

I found the problem is from the phone side because is the phone who reply Asterisk that he can take another call or not.
I made an DND and a transfer button on the phone and set call-limit=1 in sip.conf to resolve this problem