A few weeks ago, our outgoing callerid stopped working. There haven’t been any recent upgrades or anything like that as far as we can tell. After I did some troubleshooting with our T1 provider (Group Telecom in Vancouver), they came to the conclusion that we weren’t sending our Facility IE data to their Lucent 5ess switch.
At that time, I added “facilityenable=yes” to the chan_dahdi.conf file, but nothing has changed since the last Asterisk restart.
We’re stumped. Is there something else that needs to be done to Asterisk? Or to the 5ess switch?
Here’s the troubleshooting from the PRI tech:
Please make sure to send name in the Standard Facility IE. Also please set to National Number plan.
Attached is the capture, your number plan is Unknown and no Facility field.
Hope this helps.
------------------------------------------------ Event 3 09/07/16 15:01:18 TEI 0 TRIG 08 Q.931 Call Control Message Call Reference Value Orig 1397 M 05 Message Type SETUP I 04 Bearer Capability Length = 3 80 Coding Standard CCITT Info Transfer Cap. Speech 90 Transfer Mode Circuit Transfer Rate 64 kbit/s A2 Layer 1 Protocol G.711 u-law I 18 Channel Identification Length = 3 A9 Interface ID Implicitly Defined Interface Type Primary Preferred/Exclusive Exclusive D Channel Indicator Not D Channel Channel Selection As Indicated 83 Coding Standard CCITT Coding Type Number Channel Type B Channel 81 Channel Number 1 I 6C Calling Party Number Length = 2 00 Type of Number Unknown Type Numbering Plan Unknown Numbering Plan C3 Presentation Indicator Number Not Available Screening Indicator Network Provided I 70 Called Party Number Length = 11 A1 Type of Number National Number Numbering Plan ISDN/Telephony E.164/E.163 Number 7788391675
And our chan_dahdi.conf: