Guys, I’m switching my Asterisk from cdr_mysql to cdr_odbc. Using asterisk 13. res_odbc compiled in installation, and I installed unixODBC-devel and mysql-connector-odbc, that’s ok. When I try run asterisk it doesn’t start. I got this message:
[root@vrt1898 /]# rasterisk
Setting max files open to 4096
Asterisk 13.17.1, Copyright (C) 1999 - 2014, Digium, Inc. and others.
Created by Mark Spencer email@example.com
Asterisk comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; type ‘core show warranty’ for details.
This is free software, with components licensed under the GNU General Public
License version 2 and other licenses; you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain conditions. Type ‘core show license’ for details.
Connected to Asterisk 13.17.1 currently running on vrt1898 (pid = 6139)
Core debug is still 4.
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/statsd.conf’: Found
== res_statsd.so => (Statsd client support)
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/res_odbc.conf’: Found
Disconnected from Asterisk server
Asterisk cleanly ending (0).
Executing last minute cleanups
Asterisk ending (0).
When I back to cdr_mysql it is ok…