Asterisk 1.2.15 w/ zaptel 1.2.13 or 14 is suddenly crashing, the only major change was kernel update to 2.6.9-42.0.10.EL from 2.6.9-42.0.8.EL (CentOS) No config changes.
I always rebuild libpri 1.2.4 zaptel and asterisk with kernel updates.
I have added PROC=pentium4 to the Asterisk Makefile for some time. Otherwise it is pretty stock, mg2 echo can.
I was trying to track it down, and could easily replicate with a parked call. asterisk outputs the following.
channel.c:929 ast_channel_free: PBX may not have been terminated properly on ‘Zap/4-1’
== Spawn extension (macro-stdexten, s-NOANSWER, 1) exited non-zero on ‘Hn**’ in macro ‘stdexten’
== Spawn extension (macro-stdexten, s-NOANSWER, 1) exited non-zero on 'â–’::'
Mar 2 11:04:51 WARNING: chan_zap.c:2462 zt_hangup: Asked to hangup channel not connected
Mar 2 11:04:51 WARNING: channel.c:897 ast_channel_free: Unable to find channel in list
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x089f4af8 ***
No other changes, been stable forever, otherwise. Am rebuilding on previous kernel now, but suggestions would be welcomed.
I will follow up if I see any new details. I did notice zttranscode is loading once asterisk is started, which I hadn’t noticed in the past.
P4 1GB ram w/TDM400