Asterisk against Hardware PBX with SIP Access

Hallo
I Have at problem with my Asterisk@Home, and hope somone hier can help.

I want to have a hardware PBX Ascom 2045 witch have SIP Trung Groupe Access så that I can register et against VoIP Provideres, witch works just fine.

And now I want to try to register it at against my Asterisk so that it is working like the VoIP providers do. So that I have et username and password to register it with.
I have then created the Extension 200 witch I want to use for that.
I have entered those information’s in my PBS and it have registered against the Asterisk.

Then I have 2 IP Hard Phones witch I alså have created as Extensions 201 and 202. The work and can call each other.

I can from the IP phone 201 and 202 call the extension 200 on my Hardware PBX and the phones on that is ringing.

But I can not on my Ascom PBX call the phones 201 and 202 via the Asterisk.
I get the error on my Asterisk:
Oct 13 14:12:13 VERBOSE[1407]: – Got SIP response 481 “Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist” back from 192.168.100.233

What can be wrong ?

And isn’t that the way the VoIP Providers create their Users to, by adding them as an Extension or how are they doing it ?

Because I have Different VoIP Providers who use Asterisk and their can my Ascom PBX register against whit no problem an both make and receive calls.

So have I done something wrong with creating my users as standard extensions I Asterisk@home via the web GUI ?
Or must the be created as SIP Trunks ?

Hope someone can help me.

[quote=“Centauri_dk”]But I can not on my Ascom PBX call the phones 201 and 202 via the Asterisk.
I get the error on my Asterisk:
Oct 13 14:12:13 VERBOSE[1407]: – Got SIP response 481 “Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist” back from 192.168.100.233

What can be wrong ?
[/quote]

This looks like you have specified diferent codecs.

Tomislav

How can it then be that i can recive calls on my Ascom just not make any out the asterisk.
The Ascom both support G.911a, G.711u and G.929
So not sure that that is the problem

Sorry ment Ascom both support G.711a, G.711u and G.729

Looks like the extension you are trying to reach on the Ascom does not exist on the Ascom.

No the Entension exist on the Asterisk. It is only when i try co call a extension from my Ascom on the Asterisk i get this error.

The error is being generated by the Ascom and the Asterisk is displaying that error message.

Ok dy you know what the reason can be ore know some ways to be able to dedug the error oer something.

I do believe the issue is within the Ascom and since I do not know the Ascom platform I do not know a way to debug that side of your system.

I also ment on the Asterisk side to se what cout be the reason for that error.
some sort of SIP debugging

[quote=“Centauri_dk”]I also ment on the Asterisk side to se what cout be the reason for that error.
some sort of SIP debugging[/quote]

You may do a ‘sip debug’ command at the CLI of Asterisk to get more detail on the SIP error messages. But I believe you will need to see the logs on the Ascom side, as all you will really see is the error coming back from the Ascom.