Asterisk 13.2 tired of it now NEED URGENT HELP PLZ

Hello Everyone,
I am almost fresh with Asterisk .Its been more then a month trying day night to make some simple PBX call on asterisk.Trying and trying Learn a lot but now loosing interest because of can’t even make it work for a single times.
Below some snapshot of my system please see if you can detect where I am doing wrong…Thank you in advance.cheers

My ip address on CentOS

Sip.conf

extesions.conf

user.conf

asterisk -r
reload commend output

trying on sip client

Wireshark capture

FYI:
*Server on vmware centos 7 asterisk 13.2.0(sip clients on diffrent laptop)
*No antivirus installed and Firewall turn off on both laptop
*Service iptables stop and plus manually disabled iptables file
*Watched so many YouTube video plus tried exactly the way they show but couldn’t make it work.

Thank you for valuable time. :smile:

From the WS capture, it looks like your VM has connectivity issues. Can you ping it from either laptop? Also, in the Asterisk console, turn on SIP debugging and see what they say when you try to register your endpoints.

You have used the magic word “URGENT”. That indicates you want to pay for support. Requests for paid support should be made on the Biz an Jobs forum.

Tnx david …Not that urgent plus to get some attention .plus theirs like 3000+ post out there can you imagine .I’m still just a learner its just because I’m thinking of quitting for now…you know a potential start foiling from asterisk sky.But I am actively looking for someone who knows asterisk around me …cheers :smile: :smiley:

www.asteriskdocs.org

[quote=“zoom4bd”]

I’m still just a learner its just because I’m thinking of quitting for now…you know a potential start foiling from asterisk sky.But I am actively looking for someone who knows asterisk around me …cheers :smile: :smiley:[/quote]

Learning sometimes could be an slow and painful process. if you cant manage be patient and learn asterisk by yourself, My suggestion is pay for an Asterisk tutor.