Thanks in advanced for any help you can provide me with.
Just updated to asterisk 1.4.2 from 1.2.x and Now I’ve got a problem with MOH
the trouble line in extensions.conf is:
exten => _X.,4,Dial(SIP/enginout/0882425603,60,m(native))
basically when the dialplan is run the music on hold defined by m(native) plays for about 1 second then stops. The extension that is being dialed continues to ring without a problem and can be answered sucessfully. Furthermore if that line is replaced with:
exten => _X.,4,MusicOnHold(native)
The music on hold works without a problem.
Started Asterisk CLI with verbosity of 4 and got this when running through the dialplan in question:
– Called enginout/0882425603
– Started music on hold, class ‘default’, on SIP/1000-08739000
– Call on SIP/enginout-0873e000 left from hold
– Stopped music on hold on SIP/1000-08739000
– SIP/enginout-0873e000 is making progress passing it to SIP/1000-08739000
As shown above the music on hold is stopped, but there is no reason for it.