in terms of developing an Asterisk dialplan, I need to stop voice recording when DTMFs ‘#’ (save the wav) or ‘*’ (delete the wav) are pressed.
After investigating and testing application Record, I concluded that it can be configured to stop recording if:
- DTMF ‘#’ is detected (default behavior)
- DTMF ‘*’ is detected (option t)
- any DTMF is detected (option y)
Therefore, I assume that I cannot use specific function as is.
I am thinking as alternatives:
- change C source code, in order to achieve the behavior I need via a new option
- using AMI (I am not sure how to do it though)
Can I solve my problem via another simpler way with less effort?
What seems more appropriate from your point of view?
Thank you in advance for your time.