AMP problem with extensions

When I attempt to use AMP to manage extensions it gives me the following error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/html/admin/common/php-asmanager.php on line 171

Does anyone have a cure for this? I have tried restoring the good backup from 24hrs ago and that did not fix it.

It has happened to me before during the testing phases and I always just re-built the server. I am hopint that I no longer have to go there.

I searched this board and Voxilla - no answers, I even found two others who asked the same question here and were never answered.

If this is the wrong board to ask this sort of questions, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Stormblade

i would say you should be asking the creators of AMP :smiley:

edit: just looked at line 171 in a recent version of AMP, your page is timing out waiting for an Asterisk response by the looks of it. is AMP configured correctly for your Asterisk setup ?

[quote=“stormblade”]When I attempt to use AMP to manage extensions it gives me the following error:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/html/admin/common/php-asmanager.php on line 171
[/quote]
Hi! I’ve got the same problem when I made some fix in manager.conf in order to make Gastman work. After this change AMP started to show me the same message as yours.

I’ve changed this (permit address):

[admin] secret = amp111 deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
to that:

[admin] secret = amp111 deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 permit=192.168.0.2/255.255.255.0

When I rolled the change back all became OK again with AMP (but not with Gastman). 8)

Hope this would help.

WBR
Dmitry Meshkov

AMP sets a ‘safety’ timeout for its scripts so that it doesn’t permanently hang. Have you monitored your system to see what is hanging. What type of system are you running (is it reasonable or an extremely minimal system?)

p