ZAP Problems

I’ve been using asterisk for a few years now, and finally got round to installing a TDM410P card - at least that’s what I think i’ve got!

I’m now trying to configure the whole lot, so that my default calls go out this way, but am having great trouble - I’m also using AsteriskGUI, as found this reasonably clear to use.

When checking to see if everything is installed is do the command “dahdi show status” on the *CLI, and get:

[quote]Description Alarms IRQ bpviol CRC4
Wildcard TDM410P Board 1 OK 0 0 0 [/quote]
Which I presume means * can see the card.

However when I do a “dahdi show channels” I only get a pseudo channel - no 1/2s etc…

zaptel.conf contains:

fxsks = 1,2 fxoks = 3,4 loadzone = uk defaultzone = uk

And zapata-channels.conf (included in zapata.conf):

[code]; Span 1: WCTDM/0 “Wildcard TDM410P Board 1” (MASTER)
;;; line="1 WCTDM/0/0 FXSKS RED"
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=0
context=from-pstn
channel => 1
context=default

;;; line="2 WCTDM/0/1 FXSKS RED"
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=0
context=from-pstn
channel => 2
context=default

;;; line="3 WCTDM/0/2 FXOKS"
signalling=fxo_ks
callerid=“Channel 3” <6003>
mailbox=6003
group=5
context=from-internal
channel => 3
callerid=
mailbox=
group=
context=default

;;; line="4 WCTDM/0/3 FXOKS"
signalling=fxo_ks
callerid=“Channel 4” <6004>
mailbox=6004
group=5
context=from-internal
channel => 4
callerid=
mailbox=
group=
context=default
[/code]

I have two FXS & 2 FXO modules on, wanting to have a basica call group between the two incoming/outgoing lines and two phones.

Can anyone suggest where I’m going wrong?

The error I get when trying to call using the ZAP side of things is:

Cheers
Nunners[quote] – Executing [1-CHANUNAVAIL@macro-trunkdial-failover-0.3:1] Dial(“SIP/201-09c6daa8”, “Zap/g1/907887561957”) in new stack
[Oct 28 16:56:03] WARNING[20655]: app_dial.c:1242 dial_exec_full: Unable to create channel of type ‘Zap’ (cause 0 - Unknown)
== Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
[/quote]

I’ve tried changing around loads of this config, but things change whenever I try anything.

Can someone point me in the direction of a decent run through how to install this or a similar card/modules?

Thanks
Nunners

I had issues with this at first too. I created a /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf and set it up the way I thought it should be, and then everything worked.