X100P not dialing out or picking up

Hello everyone! I’m in process of setting up a new asterisk system to replace my aging PBX and decided to get an X100P as a proof of concept before buying some more expensive hardware. The X100P is in a Dell E520 running centos 5, version 1.4.11 of asterisk, and 1.4.5.1 of zaptel.

However, I cannot get it to dial out or detect ringing. I’m fairly sure the card is working correctly. When I call this number, it just rings forever. I have a couple of Grandstream phones that can call each other, but when trying to use an outside line, it doesn’t seem to actually dial out. Here’s the debug lines from the CLI:

-- Executing [9(number removed)@mpco:1] Dial("SIP/ryan2-0948cc20", "Zap/1/(number removed)") in new stack
-- Called 1/(number removed)

The line is just silent when I hit send. The only other notable item with my setup is my phone lines are provided over T1. I don’t know if this matters with signaling at all, as I have hooked up a variety of normal phones to the line to test it, and they all can make and receive calls fine.

Also, running ztmonitor 1 -vv works, but I never see any ‘#’ or other activity that I think I should be seeing when I call this line. If I hook a normal phone up to the passthrough on the X100P, it rings when I call it.

Here is some more configuration information:

cat /etc/asterisk/extensions.conf

[outbound-local]
exten => _9NXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/1/${EXTEN:1})
exten => _9NXXXXXXXXX,2,Congestion( )
exten => _9NXXXXXXXXX,102,Congestion( )

[from-pstn]
exten => s,1,Answer( )
exten => s,2,Echo( )

[mpco]
include => outbound-local

cat /etc/zaptel.conf

fxsks=1
loadzone = us
defaultzone = us

cat /etc/asterisk/zapata-channels.conf (included in /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf)

signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=0
context=from-pstn
channel => 1
context=default

*CLI> zap show channel 1
Channel: 1
File Descriptor: 16
Span: 1
Extension:
Dialing: no
Context: from-pstn
Caller ID:
Calling TON: 0
Caller ID name:
Destroy: 0
InAlarm: 0
Signalling Type: FXS Kewlstart
Radio: 0I>
Owner:
Real:
Callwait:
Threeway:
Confno: -1
Propagated Conference: -1
Real in conference: 0
DSP: noLI>
Relax DTMF: no
Dialing/CallwaitCAS: 0/0
Default law: ulaw
Fax Handled: no
Pulse phone: no
Echo Cancellation: 128 taps, currently OFF
Actual Confinfo: Num/0, Mode/0x0000
Actual Confmute: No
Hookstate (FXS only): Onhook

Any ideas? Bad card? Thanks for any help!

Regards,
Ryan

I could not get my x100p card to work after trying several things, so I ended up buying a TDM400P, which works flawlessly. I have to assume the card is bad or incompatible.

Regards,
Ryan