What is the purpose of this?

Hello,
what these two lines serve in the folder extension.conf …

extane => mynumber, 1 Goto(ny-accoint, 12${EXTEN:5} ,1 ?

someone can say what it means or exactly $12 or $0

10x

You only pasted a single line.

Please use the 'Preformatted text button when pasting code so it does not get malformed by the forum software.

It can’t have been transcribed correctly, as it would start “exten =>”.

However, the one line quoted appears to say if a call is made to “mynumber”, treat it as though it had been made to “12ber” in the context “my-accoint”.

“12ber” or “0ber” what it means, what it is meant for
10х

I think you have a real language problem here. I’d suggest also asking the question in your first language. If you want to ask in English, do not make the question too short.

I have no idea where you get “0” from.

“10x” makes no sense out of context. It cannot appear as a line in a valid dialplan.

The line with the Goto in is not doing anything that a beginner shouldn’t understand, so you probably need to read up more on how dialplans work and look at the examples in extensions.conf.samples.

just do not understand what makes $12 and that’s why I wrote you a short message.

we are interested in what the idea of $12 in this field: extane => mynumber, 1 Goto(ny-accoint, 12${EXTEN:5} ,1

There is no “$12”. There is 12 concatenated with ${EXTEN:5}. The latter is ${EXTEN}, the current extension, with a sub-string modifier. This construction is very basic and explained in the sample configuration file.

Thanks for the information!!!

can you give me an extension.conf link ? I want to understand what the idea of this config file is