Weird half call hangup issue

I have been having a weird issue where i will be on a call with someone for a varying amount of time when i will all of a sudden hear a fast busy, the other party can still hear me no problem. This has been happening with version 1.2.4, 1.2.5, 1.2.6 as well. It seems to be completely random in nature, as it can happen in 5 minutes or 2 hours.

As a weird and interesting side note, i am using a handy tone 386, as is a buddy of mine. We both experience the same issues with two different servers which would seem to eliminate configuration issues, but we both have the handy tones, with newest code, and newest beta code as well.

As an even weirder thing, it happen earlier today to my buddy and he pressed a key on his keypad and instantly the call we normal again. Go figure. Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

Thanks

I am also experiencing this problem on a PRI line. Exactly as you described.

I just dont understand how it can follow through 3 seperate versions of software, on 2 entirely different machines, and still happen. Like i said before the only commonailty is the handytones. I only use SIP no pri’s so that wierd that it happens there also.

I’m using SNOM 320’s on Asterisk@Home 2.7 with a PRI and am seeing this problem on a local network. The far side of the conversation coming off the PRI disappears from the SNOM but the outbound side of the conversation is still active. Sometimes a hook-flash brings the call back.