WARNING Unable to create request with auth. No auth credentials for realm(s)

I have a problem with my ISP, as it looks, can it be due to the access data that I use for my SIP account or is it the wrong realm?

[Jan 31 14:18:03] WARNING[11482]: res_pjsip_outbound_authenticator_digest.c:178 digest_create_request_with_auth: Host: '62.52.28.195:5060': Unable to create request with auth. No auth credentials for realm(s) 'ims.telefonica.de' in challenge.
[Jan 31 14:18:03] WARNING[11482]: res_pjsip_outbound_registration.c:933 handle_registration_response: Failed to create authenticated REGISTER request to server 'sip:sip.alice-voip.de' from client 'sip:sip_id@sip.alice-voip.de'
[Jan 31 14:18:03] WARNING[11482]: res_pjsip_outbound_registration.c:1006 handle_registration_response: Fatal response '401' received from 'sip:sip.alice-voip.de' on registration attempt to 'sip:sip_id@sip.alice-voip.de', stopping outbound registration

Most likely wrong realm. You’d need to provide the actual configuration in use. As well you generally don’t need to specify the realm in the configuration.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.