VOIP voice recognition

Hi,

anyone know of any development software or help on doing voice recognition using VOIP and .net?

also does anyone know how or if you can detect silence using asterisk and drop the call if silence > X seconds?
Thanks

You can use WaitForSilence() to detect silence…
also i know ABE (asterisk biz edition) has some kind of voice recognizer which you can buy standalone for a few hundred bucks…

Does anyone know of any SDK’s etc for real time VOIP voice recognition so the application can respond to requests?

Thx

Hi

Whats your budget ?

You can get it from digium, Cant remember its name but its on the site. Or if you have a bigger budget have a look for Nuance in google. I have installed systems based on Nuance and its good, having a good vocab.

Ian

[quote=“ianplain”]Hi

Whats your budget ?

You can get it from digium, Cant remember its name but its on the site. Or if you have a bigger budget have a look for Nuance in google. I have installed systems based on Nuance and its good, having a good vocab.

Ian[/quote]

Have you done this with Asterisk? If so, what is the desired integration mechansim?

VXIasterisk seems to have some extensions for ASR

products.i6net.com/index.php?tg= … article=61

for asterisk use Sphinx

cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/html/cmusphinx.php

Is this for Micheal project??? the phonecasting stuff???

To have more knowledge on VOIP, sip and pbx we are conducting classes on Voip Training which covers SIP overview and PBX basics and lots of related topics on 21st and 22nd of January.For more details visit here www.pbxnsip.com/training