View IAX connection status between two Asterisk systems?

I can’t find information on google on how to view the connection status. Ive tried everything I can think of at the CLI.

Also, im using asterisk@home on one of my servers, and when I SSH in from another computer, it does not give me colored config files. I got 2 other servers, one was built on top of a linux platform, it shows colors, then the other one im not sure what it was, but it has colors too. Is that something i can toggle on and off?

Try the CLI cmd:

IAX2 show registry
IAX2 show users
IAX2 show peers

Noel

cool thanks, that helped, the one im having problem with (anthonyhouse), it says its status is Unmonitored…what does that mean, because i seeen thier is also a status of offline and it is not that…

Name/Username Host Mask Port Status
anthonyhouse/an 70.238.183.132 (S) 255.255.255.255 4569 (T) Unmonitored
pbxpananix/pbxp 190.33.255.69 (S) 255.255.255.255 4569 OK (114 ms)
pbxlasolas/pbxl 201.224.73.100 (S) 255.255.255.255 4569 (T) OK (113 ms)

[quote=“CustomGT”]cool thanks, that helped, the one im having problem with (anthonyhouse), it says its status is Unmonitored…what does that mean, because i seeen thier is also a status of offline and it is not that…

AFAIK the unmonitored status means the qualify option is set to ‘no’ for this channel. See:
voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+iax+qualify

I have also noticed some 'offline" status while the extension we’re actually working fine … (?) Maybe a display refresh issue (?) maybe a ‘iax2 reload’ (?) would correct the status …

Best …

Noel

[quote=“CustomGT”]cool thanks, that helped, the one im having problem with (anthonyhouse), it says its status is Unmonitored…what does that mean, because i seeen thier is also a status of offline and it is not that…

AFAIK the unmonitored status means the qualify option is set to ‘no’ for this channel. See:

I have also noticed some 'offline" status while the extension we’re actually working fine … (?) Maybe a display refresh issue (?) maybe a ‘iax2 reload’ (?) would correct the status …

Best …

Noel

Best …

Noel

Sorry for the muliple post …
There was a “PHP” error msg. when i posted but the message went trough … :question:

Here is is (it did it again)

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php