Using Customer CDRs with cdr_adaptive_odbc is not working


#1

Hi All

I am having an issue in Asterisk 14.6.1 getting my custom CDR fields populated using ODBC to a MySQL database, basically I am making simultaneous outbound calls using Dial and I need to know in the CDRs which phone actually answered the call, so I am using a macro.

So here’s my simple extensions.conf
exten => 12345,1,Dial(PJSIP/071XXXXXXXX@EP&PJSIP/072XXXXXXXX@EP,180,M(test),r)

And my Macro:
[macro-test]
exten => s,1,Verbose(Call Answered from ${CALLERID(num)} to ${DIALEDPEERNUMBER})
exten => s,2,Set(CDR(outboundddi)=${DIALEDPEERNUMBER})
exten => s,3,Set(CDR(userfield)=${DIALEDPEERNUMBER})

So all this works fine, calls are ringing, being answered and macro running!

Output from Asterisk:

PJSIP/PrimaryEP-00000001 answered PJSIP/EP-00000000
– Executing [s@macro-test:1] Verbose(“PJSIP/EP-00000001”, “Call Answered from 12345 to 071XXXXXXXX@EP”) in new stack
Call Answered from 12345 to 071XXXXXXXX@EP
– Executing [s@macro-test:2] Set(“PJSIP/EP-00000001”, “CDR(outboundddi)= 071XXXXXXXX@EP”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-test:3] Set(“PJSIP/EP-00000001”, “CDR(userfield)= 071XXXXXXXX@EP”) in new stack

So I know all this works. The Set(CDR(userfield)=${DIALEDPEERNUMBER}) works fine, the Set(CDR(outboundddi)=${DIALEDPEERNUMBER}) does not, it appears to be ignored, and I do not get an error. So the value is getting populated in the userfield of the database, but nothing gets populated in the outboundddi field of the database.

I think it gets ignored because cdr_odbc is registered in the backend as well as cdr_adaptive_odbc - but if I noload cdr_odbc.so then I do not get any CDRs logged in the ODBC database, and if I take out the config in cdr_odbc.conf then again I get nothing on the ODBC database.

Here is some further detail:

cdr show status

Call Detail Record (CDR) settings

Logging: Enabled
Mode: Simple
Log unanswered calls: Yes
Log congestion: Yes

  • Registered Backends

    cdr-custom
    cdr_manager (suspended)
    radius
    Adaptive ODBC
    ODBC
    res_config_sqlite

odbc show

ODBC DSN Settings

Name: asterisk
DSN: Asterisk
Number of active connections: 1 (out of 1)

module reload cdr_adaptive_odbc.so

Module ‘cdr_adaptive_odbc.so’ reloaded successfully.
– Reloading module ‘cdr_adaptive_odbc.so’ (Adaptive ODBC CDR backend)
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/cdr_adaptive_odbc.conf’: Found
– Found adaptive CDR table cdrs@asterisk.
> Found calldate column with type 93 with len 19, octetlen 19, and numlen (0,10)
> Found clid column with type 12 with len 80, octetlen 80, and numlen (0,0)
> Found src column with type 12 with len 80, octetlen 80, and numlen (0,0)
> Found dst column with type 12 with len 80, octetlen 80, and numlen (0,0)
> Found dcontext column with type 12 with len 80, octetlen 80, and numlen (0,0)
> Found channel column with type 12 with len 80, octetlen 80, and numlen (0,0)
> Found dstchannel column with type 12 with len 80, octetlen 80, and numlen (0,0)
> Found lastapp column with type 12 with len 80, octetlen 80, and numlen (0,0)
> Found lastdata column with type 12 with len 80, octetlen 80, and numlen (0,0)
> Found duration column with type 4 with len 10, octetlen 10, and numlen (0,10)
> Found billsec column with type 4 with len 10, octetlen 10, and numlen (0,10)
> Found disposition column with type 12 with len 45, octetlen 45, and numlen (0,0)
> Found amaflags column with type 4 with len 10, octetlen 10, and numlen (0,10)
> Found accountcode column with type 12 with len 20, octetlen 20, and numlen (0,0)
> Found userfield column with type 12 with len 255, octetlen 255, and numlen (0,0)
> Found uniqueid column with type 12 with len 32, octetlen 32, and numlen (0,0)
> Found linkedid column with type 12 with len 32, octetlen 32, and numlen (0,0)
> Found sequence column with type 12 with len 32, octetlen 32, and numlen (0,0)
> Found peeraccount column with type 12 with len 32, octetlen 32, and numlen (0,0)
> Found outboundddi column with type 12 with len 50, octetlen 50, and numlen (0,0)

cdr_adaptive_cdr.conf

[adaptive_connection]
connection=asterisk
table=cdrs
usegmtime=yes

cdr_odbc.conf

[global]
dsn=asterisk
loguniqueid=yes
dispositionstring=yes
table=cdrs ;“cdr” is default table name
usegmtime=yes ; set to “yes” to log in GMT
hrtime=yes ;Enables microsecond accuracy with the billsec and duration fields
newcdrcolumns=yes ; Enable logging of post-1.8 CDR columns (peeraccount, linkedid, sequence)

I guess I could just forget it and use the userfield that is working, but I’d rather it be stored in a custom CDR field and I’d like to know what is incorrect for my own sanity, so if anyone can point me into what I have configured incorrectly I would be most grateful.

Thanks

David


#2

It’s been a while, but you could try adding an alias in your cdr_adaptive_odbc.conf

alias outboundddi=> outboundddi

I don’t have anything in cdr_odbc.conf and I’m not loading that module and I have CDR’s stored via adaptive odbc just fine.


#3

Many thanks for the help, I have tried that and the result is still the same. I’m positive my issue is that somehow Asterisk is just ignoring cdr_adaptive_odbc.conf so if I noload => cdr_odbc.so in my modules.conf nothing then gets inserted into the table even though my cdr_adaptive_odbc.conf is correct. It looks like it’s just being ignored for some reason


#4

I found the issue! Adding alias start => calldate into cdr_adaptive_odbc.conf got it all working! Thanks for your help, pointed me in the right direction.


#5

I have Solved, Thanks for viewing my problem