US based inbound DID providers

I currently use Voxbone (voxbone.com) for inbound DIDs. Does anyone else have any other recommendations on similar services, focused on providing bulk DIDs across the US?

The guy who runs the Nerdvittles blog recommends Telasip/VoipXpress. However, the website does not allow you to search area codes and an email to them requesting availability has gone unanswered for several days.

Never a good sign. What is great about Voxbone is they go as far as to provide a Web Service interface for automating the process of searching, intiating and disengaging phone numbers available with them. I am looking for something of similar quality to have alternatives to Voxbone, although they may stay my primary.

Came accross this while looking for Florida numbers:

didx.org/

They bill themselves as a “Wholesale DID Service Provider”. Might be interesting if you’re looking for bulk.

google for other people’s experiences of supertec/DIDx before signing up. they regularly feature as the subject of “bashing” on the asterisk-biz mailing list.

i think there’s also issues around the fact that if a wholesaler removes their DIDs from DIDx, and you have one of these, you lose it. period.

www.ipkall.com will give you a free Washington state based DID. You need to direct it to a SIP URI though however asterisk can do that.