Unable to dial to an FXO port using a voice gateway

hi,i am using vanlink voice gateway,which has 4 fxs and 4 fxo port,while i am able to call the phones connected to the voice gateway,using Xlite(sip-phone) but i don’t know how to dial to my FXO port so that i can make outbound calls.All the documents i have searched references ZAP, but i want to do it using SIP.When i dial in to my FXO port the light for it on the voice gateway turns on but,after that nothing happens.
While if i dial from the phone connected to the voice gateway’s fxo port,i am able to make outbound calls.Plz help

This is how my sip.conf is configured:
[general]
register => 108:1234@192.168.0.103/108 ;my FXO port

[108]
host=dynamic
username=108
secret=1234
type=friend
context=internal
dtmfmode=rfc2833
insecure=very
canreinvite=yes
qualify=yes
nat=yes

And my Extensions.conf :
[internal]
exten => _9.,1,Dial(SIP/108@192.168.0.104,30,r) ;192.168.0.104 is my voice gateway’s ip address

Did you get this working ? Can you direct a call to a specific outbound FXO port ? What did you have to do ?

Thank you.

yes i made it work, it was because of problem with the hardware that i was using, after i set it to send dtmf as rfc2833 , i was able to make outbound calls through FXO port

yes i made it work, it was because of problem with the hardware that i was using, after i set it to send dtmf as rfc2833 , i was able to make outbound calls through FXO port