I see several other posts here about this, and I am having no luck in resolving it.
Running Asterisk 1.4 (zaptel, libpri , etc… all 1.4)
CentOS 4.4 (It’s not a trixbox)
transferdigittimeout => 3
featuredigittimeout = 500
blindxfer => #1
disconnect => **
exten => 102,1,Dial(SIP/102,20,t)
exten => 102,2,Voicemail(102,u)
exten => 102,3,Hangup
exten => 103,1,Dial(SIP/103,20,t)
exten => 103,2,Voicemail(103,u)
exten => 103,3,Hangup
exten => 104,1,Dial(SIP/104,20,t)
exten => 104,2,Voicemail(104,u)
exten => 104,3,Hangup
exten => 105,1,Dial(SIP/105,20,t)
exten => 105,2,Voicemail(105,u)
exten => 105,3,Hangup
Etc… when I dial the extension from the main DID line… it seems like it just isnt listening for the transfer digits. No matter what I press or what I set the blindxfer digit(s) to be. I tried a single digit as well, no avail.
I did tests to make sure it was picking up the DTMF digits and it is working fine. ( went through logging into voicemail, also tested by doing exten => #1,1,Playback(tt-weasels)
I used this function before on 1.2 and I assumed it would be fine here as well. As long as I pass the t ( or T for caller ability to transfer) in the Dial() command.