Time is incorrect when sending voicemails via email

Hi all. I’ve been running Asterisk for ages now and religiously upgrade when each new version is available. I recently upgraded to version 1.4.13 and noticed a problem with voicemails sent via email after the upgrade.

I’m located in CDT and the time listed inside of the body of the email containing the voicemail is correct (-0500), but the Date header for the email itself is incorrect (+0000). This throws off the order of the voicemails when viewed inside of our email applications. The headers:

Received: (from root@localhost) by machine.domain.com
(8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit) id l9KFNuIf004473; Sat, 20 Oct 2007 10:23:56 -0500
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 10:23:56 +0000

I tried adding the appropriate tz entry to each mailbox inside of the voicemail.conf file (I already had this globally set, however), but it didn’t seem to help. The time on all of our servers is correct, as well as the timezone. Is this a known bug, or is there an easy fix that I’m missing? Thanks.

I’ve looked for this issue in the past, and I found it in Digium’s bug tracker at one point, but I can no longer find it. When last I saw it, it was still an open issue.
-Nick

Upgrading to the latest release has resolved the issue for me. This seems to have been a short-lived bug, specific to version 1.4.13, at least in my case.

I am running Asterisk 1.4.17 and the problem is the same …

Do you know if it can be fixed ?

Best regards,

I am running Asterisk 1.4.19 and the time is rigth, but I don’t remember on previous version if I saw this problem.
Good Luck.