The stdexten macro

Hi,

I picked this macro from the net:

[macro-stdexten]; ; ; Standard extension macro: ; ${ARG1} - Extension (we could have used ${MACRO_EXTEN} here as well ; ${ARG2} - Device(s) to ring ; exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG2},20,tT) ; Ring the interface, 20 seconds maximum exten => s,2,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1) ; Jump based on status (NOANSWER,BUSY,CHANUNAVAIL,CONGESTION,ANSWER) exten => s-NOANSWER,1,Voicemail(u${ARG1}@default) ; If unavailable, send to voicemail w/ unavail announce exten => s-NOANSWER,2,Goto(default,s,1) ; If they press #, return to start exten => s-BUSY,1,Voicemail(b${ARG1}@default) ; If busy, send to voicemail w/ busy announce exten => s-BUSY,2,Goto(default,s,1) ; If they press #, return to start exten => _s-.,1,Goto(s-NOANSWER,1) ; Treat anything else as no answer exten => a,1,VoicemailMain(${ARG1}@default) ; If they press *, send the user into VoicemailMain

and I just discovered that this macro only works in extensions.conf when I have this line in the context for my internal SIP phones:

include => default

eventhough I have no context named “default”.

I can’t find any docs about this: is “default” some sort of hidden context with inclusion of some standard macronames?

Thanks!

B.