The dialstatus variable

Hello everyone,
im trying to get a variable but where !!???
for my context i have juste to condition :slightly_smiling_face:

1- if calee reject a call i receve busy
2- if my trunk is busy "trunk in call ", i can call with second,

i used Goip gateway,
thank you.
[Dail_condition]
exten => _0[23456789].,1,Dial(SIP/gsm1/1${EXTEN})
same => n,GotoIf($["${DIAL}" = busy ]?busy:CHANUNAVAIL)
same => n,GotoIf($["${DIAL}" = busy ]?busy:busy)
same => n(CHANUNAVAIL),Dial(SIP/gsm3/3${EXTEN})
same => n,GotoIf($["${DIAL}" = busy ]?busy:CHANUNAVAIL-1)
same => n(CHANUNAVAIL-1),Dial(SIP/gsm7/7${EXTEN})
same => n,GotoIf($["${DIAL}" = busy ]?busy:CHANUNAVAIL-2)
same => n,Hangup()
same => n(busy),Hangup()
same => n,Hangup()
same => n(CANCEL),Hangup()
same => n,Hangup()

The variable is DIALSTATUS, not DIAL.

The value is BUSY, not busy.

I have a feeling that the double quotes are included in the comparison.

There are examples of testing it in the sample configuration file.

GotoIf with both labels the same doesn’t make sense.

exten => _X.,1,set(number=${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,n,dial(SIP/gsm1/1${number},25)
exten => _X.,n,NoOp( Dial Status: ${DIALSTATUS})
exten => _X.,n,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)
exten => s-BUSY,1,Hangup
exten => s-BUSY,3,Hangup
exten => s-BUSY,5,Hangup
exten => s-CHANUNAVAIL,1,Dial(SIP/gsm2/2${number})
exten => s-CHANUNAVAIL,2,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},3)
exten => s-CHANUNAVAIL,3,Dial(SIP/gsm3/3${number})
exten => s-CHANUNAVAIL,4,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},5)
exten => s-CHANUNAVAIL,5,Dial(SIP/gsm4/4${number})
exten => s-CHANUNAVAIL,6,Hangup

hmm you will soon find out that using DIALSTATUS is somewhat lacking
this is the code I use on our platform

[globals]
Trunk=gsm1,gsm2,gsm3,gsm4
NoFailoverCause=1,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,28,127
                                ; 1     UNALLOCATED
                                ; 16    NORMAL_CLEARING
                                ; 17    USER_BUSY
                                ; 18    NO_USER_RESPONSE
                                ; 19    NO_ANSWER
                                ; 20    SUBSCRIBER_ABSENT
                                ; 21    CALL_REJECTED
                                ; 22    NUMBER_CHANGED
                                ; 28    INVALID_NUMBER_FORMAT
                                ; 127   INTERWORKING

[Trunk] ;loadbalacing and failover
exten => _[+0-9*#s]!,1,Set(Num=${FIELDQTY(Trunk,\,)})
same => n,Set(CHANNEL(hangup_handler_push)=Hangup_Handler,${FILTER(+1234567890#*,${EXTEN})},1)          ; enable that we show hangup reason in the log
same => n,ExecIf($[${EXISTS(${PJSIP_HEADER(read,Privacy)})} & "${PJSIP_HEADER(read,Privacy)}" != "none"]?Set(_Number_pres="prohib")     ; Privacy: id;user;header
same => n,Set(Count=0)
same => n,Set(Current=${RAND(1,${Num})})                                                                ; select a random place to start (load balacing)
same => n,While($[${INC(Count)} <= ${Num}])
same => n,Set(Current=$[${MATH(${Current}%${Num},i)}+1])                                                ; fancy modulus stuff to loop the list of hosts
same => n,ExecIf($["${DEVICE_STATE(PJSIP/${CUT(Trunk,\,,${Current})})}"="UNAVAILABLE"]?ContinueWhile()) ; check where the device in responding to option
same => n,ExecIf($["${DEVICE_STATE(PJSIP/${CUT(Trunk,\,,${Current})})}"="INVALID"]?ContinueWhile())     ; check that the device exists
same => n,Dial(PJSIP/${EXTEN}@${CUT(Trunk,\,,${Current})},${DialTimeout},iS(${MaxCallTime})b(Dial_Handler^${EXTEN}^1))
same => n,ExecIf($["${NoFailoverCause}"!="${LISTFILTER(NoFailoverCause,",",${HANGUPCAUSE})}"]?ExitWhile())      ; check if we should failover or not
same => n,EndWhile()
same => n,ExecIF($["${HANGUPCAUSE}"!="0"]?Hangup(${HANGUPCAUSE}):Hangup(38))                            ; 38    NETWORK_OUT_OF_ORDER

[Dial_Handler]
exten => _[+0-9*#s]!,1,Set(PJSIP_HEADER(add,P-Early-Media)=supported)                   ; rfc5009
same => n,Set(PJSIP_HEADER(add,Max-Forwards)=${DEC(Max-Forwards)})                      ; decrease the Max-Forwards from the incomming call to the outgong to prevent looping
same => n,ExecIf(${EXISTS(${Number_pres})}?Set(PJSIP_HEADER(add,Privacy)=id))
same => n,ExecIf(${EXISTS(${P-Asserted-Identity})}?Set(PJSIP_HEADER(add,P-Asserted-Identity)=<sip:${P-Asserted-Identity}@${Hostname}\;user=phone>))
same => n,ExecIf(${EXISTS(${Resource-Priority})}?Set(PJSIP_HEADER(add,Resource-Priority)=${Resource-Priority})) ; rfc4412
same => n,ExecIf(${EXISTS(${REDIRECTING(from-num)})}?Set(PJSIP_HEADER(add,Diversion)=<sip:${REDIRECTING(from-num)}@${Hostname}\;user=phone>\;reason=${REDIRECTING(reason)}\;counter=${REDIRECTING(count)}${Diversion-limit}))           ; manaulay add Diversion to include counter and limit
same => n,ExecIf(${EXISTS(${REDIRECTING(from-num)})}?Set(REDIRECTING(from-num)=))       ; clear REDIRECTING(from-num) so we do not get 2 Diversion header
same => n,ExecIf(${EXISTS(${Session-ID})}?Set(PJSIP_HEADER(add,Session-ID)=${Session-ID}))                      ; rfc7329
same => n,Set(PJSIP_HEADER(add,X-Call-ID)=${Call-ID})                                   ; sngrep F4 extended dialog
same => n,Set(PJSIP_HEADER(add,X-CID)=${Call-ID})                                       ; homer correlation_id
same => n,While(${EXISTS(${SET(HI=${SHIFT(History-Info)})})})
same => n,Set(PJSIP_HEADER(add,History-Info)=${HI})                                     ; pass on the history to the outgoing call
same => n,EndWhile()
same => n,Set(CHANNEL(hangup_handler_push)=Hangup_Handler,${FILTER(+1234567890#*,${EXTEN})},1)          ; enable that we show hangup reason in the log
same => n,Return()

[Hangup_Handler]        ; only used to show hangup reason
exten => _[+0-9*#s]!,1,Set(HANGUPCAUSE_STRING=${HANGUPCAUSE_KEYS()})
same => n,While(${EXISTS(${SET(Channel=${POP(HANGUPCAUSE_STRING)})})})
same => n,Verbose(0, Channel:"${CHANNEL(name)}" ToChannel:${Channel} CauseCode:"${HANGUPCAUSE(${Channel},tech)}", Asterisk:"${HANGUPCAUSE(${Channel},ast)}")
same => n,EndWhile()
same => n,Return()
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.