Text To Speech - No Audio

Ok, I’m running Asterisk on CentOS 7, trying to use TTS… when i run the asterisk -vvvvvr command to see what my call is doing it shows me that its connecting and everything, in fact it even responds if I press a button on the phone I’m calling from but for some reason I have no audio… Can anyone help me as to what might be the problem? If you need me to post any of my code just ask for it and I can post it. Thanks.

Since I have 64 views and 0 replies I guess I will post my extensions.conf file and the exact error I’m getting.

EXTENSIONS.CONF

[ConferenceRooms]
; Default Conference Room Routes
exten => h,1,Set(TALKSHOW_delete()=${CHANNEL})

exten => _XXXX,1,Answer()
same => n,agi(googletts.agi,“Please tell the host what you would like to talk about then press the pound key.”,en)
same => n(record),agi(speech-recog.agi,en-US)
same => n,Verbose(1,Script returned: ${status} , ${id} , ${confidence} , ${utterance})

;Check return status:
    same => n,GotoIf($["${status}" = "0"]?success:fail)

;Check the probability of a successful recognition:
    same => n(success),GotoIf($["${confidence}" > "0.8"]?playback:retry)

;Playback the text:
    same => n(playback),agi(googletts.agi,"Thank you you will now be placed in the Q...",en)
    same => n,goto(end)

;Retry in case speech recognition wasn't successful:
    same => n(retry),agi(googletts.agi,"Can you please repeat more clearly?",en)
    same => n,goto(record)

same => n(fail),goto(playback)

ERROR MESSAGE
– Goto (ConferenceRooms,6301,1)
– Executing [6301@ConferenceRooms:1] Answer(“SIP/flowroute-00000000”, “”) in new stack
> 0x7f1a6402d530 – Probation passed - setting RTP source address to 216.221.154.12:10026
– Executing [6301@ConferenceRooms:2] AGI(“SIP/flowroute-00000000”, “googletts.agi,“Please tell the host what you would like to talk about then press the pound key.”,en”) in new stack
– Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/googletts.agi
googletts.agi,“Please tell the host what you would like to talk about then press the pound key.”,en: Failed to execute ‘/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/googletts.agi’: Exec format error

Hope this was fixed, if not try enabling agi debug on the console and see what’s causing the issue.

debug agi on

Pretty pointless responding after three years, but this is a scripting language error not an AGI error, so AGI debugging is unlikely to help. Most likely the “#! interpreter” line is missing or malformed.