Sounds not getting through

Hi,
I am having similar issue with the sound. I have been trying to have voice through my Sipura3000 to X-Lite softphone .
I can call both ways from sipura to xlite and xlite to sipura everthing seems to work fine. It rings both ways and status stays connected once picked up but no speech passes through either way. When i try to play any sound files it works well but just the voice doesn’t get through. I have no digium cards etc, simply a ethernet connection to my * box.

Following is the message i get:

-- Executing Answer("SIP/71423-c343", "") in new stack
-- Executing Wait("SIP/71423-c343", "2") in new stack
-- Executing Dial("SIP/71423-c343", "SIP/71422") in new stack
-- Called 71422
-- SIP/71422-f967 is ringing
-- SIP/71422-f967 answered SIP/71423-c343
-- Attempting native bridge of SIP/71423-c343 and SIP/71422-f967

Anyone has any ideas…

[quote=“adhikari”]Hi,
I am having similar issue with the sound. I have been trying to have voice through my Sipura3000 to X-Lite softphone .
I can call both ways from sipura to xlite and xlite to sipura everthing seems to work fine. It rings both ways and status stays connected once picked up but no speech passes through either way. When i try to play any sound files it works well but just the voice doesn’t get through. I have no digium cards etc, simply a ethernet connection to my * box.

Anyone has any ideas…[/quote]

Hi

Have you solved this problem? I have exactly the same problem, and I will appreciate if you give me at tip.

Regards

Have the same thing. I can go to a conference room and join both extensions in the conference room??