[solved] Asterisk 11 realtime (postgres)

What structure of tables ? How set “stateinterface” in “queue_member_table” ?

Check in the source code, in the contrib directory the db structure.

In ./contrib/realtime/postgresql/realtime.sql for Asterisk 11.5.1 source

drop table queue_member_table; CREATE TABLE queue_member_table ( queue_name varchar(128), interface varchar(128), penalty int8, PRIMARY KEY (queue_name, interface) ) WITHOUT OIDS;
in this structure not enough columns (membername, paused)

When searching I found

CREATE TABLE queue_member_table ( uniqueid bigserial NOT NULL, membername character varying(40), queue_name character varying(128) NOT NULL, interface character varying(128) NOT NULL, penalty bigint, paused bigint, CONSTRAINT queue_member_table_pkey PRIMARY KEY (queue_name, interface) ) WITH ( OIDS=FALSE );

May be still something missing , for example ‘stateinterface’ …

If the documentation is missing fields that the code expects to find, you should raise a bug report on issues.asterisk.org/jira/

Unfortunately, “real time” is only community supported, so it may take some time to fix, but I suspect that it will be easier to get an authorative answer as a fix to the documentation than here.

Incidentally, this forum is intended for discussions. Questions should be asked on Support forums. (I’ll generally look at Asterisk Support more often than this one).

Also try to add the field yourself and check if asterisk can use it without source code changes.

I assumed the code was trying to use the column already, but it wasn’t documented.

Unfortunately the asterisk not used column ‘stateinterface’ in table.

Upd, all work.

My table in postgres :

uniqueid bigserial NOT NULL, membername character varying(40), queue_name character varying(128) NOT NULL, interface character varying(128) NOT NULL, state_interface character varying(128), penalty bigint, paused bigint