SMS from GSM to SIP

Hi!

I need some help for configure asterisk messaging.

My configuration:
Asterisk 11.11.0 on Centos 6.5
Connected modem Huawei E160G

Now I want to create GSM SIP gate. There is one user on asterisk (test). I want to get next solution: calls to GSM modem routed to SIP account test, calls from this Sip account routed to GSM. The same I would like to get for SMS messaging.
Calls from GSM to SIP and back work perfectly. I have a problem with SMS.
I found many examples in net for message storing in file, sent them in e-mail etc. This was done in dialplan

[dongle-incoming-sms] exten => sms,1,Noop(Incoming SMS from ${CALLERID(num)} ${BASE64_DECODE(${SMS_BASE64})}) exten => sms,n,System(echo '${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S)} — ${DONGLENAME} — ${CALLERID(num)}: ${BASE64_DECODE(${SMS_BASE64})}' >> /var/log/asterisk/sms.txt) exten => sms,n,Hangup()

This dialplan work fine. Now I try to modify them for my task:

[dongle-incoming-sms] exten => sms,1,Set(MESSAGE(body)=${BASE64_DECODE(${SMS_BASE64})}) exten => sms,n,Set(MESSAGE(from)=${CALLERID(num)}) exten => sms,n,Verbose(1,${MESSAGE(from)}) exten => sms,n,MessageSend(sip:test) exten => sms,n,Hangup()

In this case message from GSM received by SIP client but sender are set to
asterisk@XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX (where XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX - IP of my hub).
I was try to send message by

Then sender is +XXXXXXXXXXXX (asterisk@XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX.
I looking for a way to set sender of SMS message on +XXXXXXXXXXXX or +XXXXXXXXXXXX@XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX, then when I reply to this message I can get right recipient number and send SMS throw GSM modem.

Please, help me!
May be my way to send message is wrong, but I can not find the correct option. I would be very grateful for the help or direction of the search.