Renvoi d'appels sur plusieurs numéros en utilisant la BD

Bonjour,

J’ai réussi à faire le renvoi d’appels sur plusieurs numéros en utilisant DIAL(SIP/06xxxxxxxx@renv-out&SIP/06yyyyyyyy@renv-out,25,twr) mais à chaque fois que j’ai besoin de rajouter le renvoi sur un autre numéro je suis obliger de modifier le fichier “extensions.conf” pour le rajouter.

pour palier à ça je voulais savoir si quelqu’un sait comment le faire avec la base de données et le script AGI sans la modif du fichier de conf??

Merci à vous

The OP is successfully using the & notation in Dial application calls to call multiple numbers, but is asking how do do this using a database and AGI, to avoid having to keep changing extensions.conf.

You should be able to do this using the Asterisk “realtime” facility, where the lines of the dialplan are represented by database rows. You could also use the functions that allow data to read via one of several database backends, to read either the complete parameter for Dial, or the individual destinations, which you then concantenate into a variable.

At the moment, I can’t see that this justifies using AGI.

Note I haven’t used the database facilities myself, and if you need detailed handholding, you probably need the jobs forum, as the peer support forums are really only suited to giving hints and fixing specific problems.