Recording details

Hey guys,
i’m using ARI and i would like to get the recording details of the calls, however it says that i have to make the request to the /var/spool/asterisk/recording, but when i’m going to this directory, it is empty, and when i go to tail -f /var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv, it gives me the whole history, so how can i get it from ARI?

Best regards

What do you mean by “recording details”?

date, duration, who participated in the call…

You are confusing CDR Data with Call Recordings.

/var/spool/asterisk/monitor is usually where audio from calls is saved when you use Monitor or MixMonitor

/var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv is your CDR which contains call data with your source, destination, channels, etc.

As for ARI there is no mechanism to provide such extended information. You can list recordings and query about a specific one, but it would be your ARI application that would need to store/correlate any additional information such as who was involved and such.

Is it possible to save the CDR in another file, like a text file?

The cdr_csv and cdr_custom modules both store CDR records in text files. If you mean something further you will need to elaborate.

1 Like

how can i switch the details to a diferent text file?

The cdr_custom module allows configuration of such[1].

[1] https://github.com/asterisk/asterisk/blob/master/configs/samples/cdr_custom.conf.sample

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.