Problem with sip extention

HI Expert.
I installed Asterisk1.4 . Then i want to create a new SIP extention. I wrote the following code in /etc/asterisk/sip.conf :
[ivan]
type=friend
username=ivan
secret=123456789
host=dynamic
qualify=yes
nat=no
canreinvite=no
context=tutorial

then i wrote this code in /etc/asterisk/extentions.conf :
[tutorial]
exten => 2000,1,Dial(SIP/ivan)

then i type “reload” in asterisk to reload sip.conf
Now i cannt register with this sip extention to eyebean softphone. What need i do? Please help me.
thanks

Asterisk 1.4 has weeks left to total end of life (i.e. not even security problems will get fixed). It should not be used for new installations except in exceptional situations.

You have misnamed the dialplan file; it should be extensions.conf (two s’s not two t’s).

SIP terminals register with Asterisk. Asterisk doesn’t normally register with SIP terminals, although it can, if they support it.

Without a trace of the register dialogue, it is not possible to say why it is failing. In fact, there is no evidence, in your report, that is is failing. Possible failures reasons would be incorrect servers addresses configured in the terminal, incorrect user name, from name or password, or blocking by a firewall.

This is a forum for making observations about Asterisk, not for requesting support.