hello all,

I bought a tdm400 with 4fxo.

Two of these interfaces i connected to the pstn:
Zap1 - line 3431-1098
Zap2 - line 3431-2160

Two of these interfaces i connected at my old legacy pabx:
Zap3 - branch 30
Zap4 - branch 31

The Zap1 and Zap2 are in GROUP1 and context INCOMING.
The Zap2 and Zap3 are in GROUP2 and context DEFAULT

When a call incoming, the asterisk make a bridge of G1 to G2:

[INCOMING]

– Called g2/20
– Zap/3-1 answered Zap/1-1
– Attempting native bridge of Zap/1-1 and Zap/3-1

At this time, the call are in old pabx and i dont have more control about it.
I would like capture this call back to the asterisk if the branch 20 not answer.
The call stay at the branch 20 and i cannot do it back to * to call other branch for example.

Anyone have a idea ?

Sorry for my english…isn’t good.

Thanks all

You need be more specific. If you want to take the call to another action if 20 doesn’t answer in a specific time, you can specify a timeout in Dial() command, e.g., Dial(Zap/g2/20,30) will release control in 30 sec. Then Asterisk will continue with the next priority. This applies to any call, not just between Zap channels.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I want to take the call to another action if 20 doesn’t answer in a specific time, but for the * arrive in branch 20, the system make a native bridge

• Called g2/20
    – Zap/3-1 answered Zap/1-1
    – Attempting native bridge of Zap/1-1 and Zap/3-1

After that, i lost the control about the call. I think the problem is when the zap/1-2 answered the call from zap/3-1, then the * interpret that the call was answered and did not make more actions, even the branch 20 not answer.

Can you understand ?

Just reminded me - such is the problem of analogue lines. Few telcos offer answer supervision, hence Asterisk does assume a call answered on an analogue interface unless you indicate otherwise. You can experiment with some parameters in zapata.conf if your telco does provide answer supervision.