PrivacyManager under 1.2.9.1

I upgraded from 1.2.7 to 1.2.9.1 and PrivacyManager doesn’t jump to priority n+101 when the caller doens’t enter a call id or “#” though the prompts.

Did the command function change? I can’t seem to find any updated documentation if it did on Voip-Info.

Here is my extenstions conf:

exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,PrivacyManager()
exten => s,3,Dial(Sip/30|30,rt)
exten => s,4,Goto(s-30-${DIALSTATUS},1)
exten => s,103,Playback(im-sorry)
exten => s,104,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => s,105,Hangup()

Thanks

top tip : CLI> show application PrivacyManager

use the ‘j’ option.

the only thing that changed (that I am aware of) is a bug fix that I submitted. Previously it would not function properly if the user didn’t either enter # at the end or enter the full number of digits that it was programmed for (30). So now they can enter their number without entering # and after digit timeout, it will still be accepted as it was suppose to function if they have entered at least the mininimum digits as defined in features.conf or passed in (10 by default). In addition it also clears the unavailable calling presence bit now which was a bug when the call came in on a pri line and even after passing the privacy manager it would send an unknow CID to a sip channel because of this. These fixes were introduced in 1.2.8 - I don’t know if anything was changed in 1.2.9.

p

I got it working, here it is:

exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,PrivacyManager(3|10|j)
exten => s,3,NoOp(${PRIVACYMGRSTATUS})
exten => s,4,Dial(Sip/30|30,rt)
exten => s,5,Goto(s-30-${DIALSTATUS},1)
exten => s,103,Playback(im-sorry)
exten => s,104,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => s,105,Hangup()

The only thing I am not getting is the PRIVACYMGRSTATUS but this was for debugging…the jump to p+101 is now working.

Thanks

-Ron