Pelase help!

LET ME TO EXPLAIN MY PROBLEM. IM A NEW USEER OF ASTERISKNOW, IM INTO 3 WEEKS, I HAVE PROGRAM RUNNING ON A CPU, I HAVE THE FREEPBX MANAGED, I MADE CALLS BETWEEN CPU AN ANOTHER BY USING THE X-LITE. MY HEADACHE IS THAT IM ASKING TO HAVE THE FAX ON THIS ASTERISK. I DONT NKOW WHY I CANNOT ENTRY ANY COMMAND INTO THE ASTERISK SERVER. I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO CONFIGURE A FAX, I WANT IT TO BE USED IN MY OFFICE. PLEASE HELP, I NEED TO COUNT ON A FAX APPLICATION. MY E-MAIL LEOPOLDOTAYLOR@HOTMAIL.COM.

IM WITH THIS PROBLEM SINCE 3 WEEKS IVE STARTED TO WORK WITH ASTERISKNOW 1.5

LET ME EXPLAIN THE PROBLEM. YOU POST YOUR ISSUE ONCE. NOT THREE TIMES.

THE PROBLEM IS ALSO DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE FACT THAT YOU SEND EVERYTHING WITH CAPS LOCKS IN AN EFFORT TO STRESS THE (SELF) IMPORTANCE OF YOUR URGENT ISSUE.

WE, THE ASTERISK COMMUNITY, ARE COMPLETELY UNABLE TO READ FULL CAPS LOCK TEXT, AND THEREFOR ARE UNABLE TO ASSIST YOU.

Hi guys, im sorry I didint get you. I mena, whatas the problem about writing in caps lock??. Well lets get down to bussines. Let me to explain my problem. im a new useer of asterisknow, im into 3 weeks, i have program running on a cpu, i have the freepbx managed, i made calls between cpu an another by using the x-lite. my headache is that im asking to have the fax on this asterisk. i dont nkow why i cannot entry any command into the asterisk server. i really dont know how to configure a fax, i want it to be used in my office. please help, i need to count on a fax application. my e-mail leopoldotaylor@hotmail.com.

im with this problem since 3 weeks ive started to work with asterisknow 1.5

please need some help herhe, is not a lie that im not angry and strsed about tha, im into 2 weeeks searching about a possible solution. Guys you migth know what can i do to set up a virtual on my asterisk. the console dont let me enter any command, nor etc asterisk sip.conf, nor iax.conf…

please help me here, i need to do it for 2 days from now
javascript:emoticon(’:roll:’)