Pb launching asterisk

There is the last error I have when a launch asterisk on my computer … with the 1.0.8 it works fine.
With the last CVS or the 1.2 there is no way

[res_features.so]Oct 11 15:06:04 WARNING[25654]: loader.c:325 __load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/res_features.so: undefined symbol: adsi_available
Oct 11 15:06:04 WARNING[25654]: loader.c:554 load_modules: Loading module res_features.so failed!

is somebody have had the same pb ? and how to solve it ? I have a digium card with 1 FXS and 1FXO port on a gentoo…

thx

Hi,

When upgrading Asterisk, some of the old modules do not work with the newer versions. To fix this just rename the res_features.so to res_features.old so it does not load.

Cheers,
Maurice

Actually, it is better to go into /etc/asterisk/modules.conf and do a:

noload => module_name.so

For any modules you do not want to load. As for why this specific issue is happening, you may want to erase all of the modules, then make and reinstall Asterisk. I have not seen this on 1.2 myself.

I’ve found what asterisk has this behaviour. The wctdm is loaded but when i execute zttool to see the card it didn’t detect it in the worst case or it didn’t detect the fxo module plugged into in the better case.
Sometimes, I don’t know why, the modprobe wctdm works well and asterisk launches very well.

Is somebody know why the module isn’t loaded correctly ? I’m using a gentoo with grsec and zaptel v1.0.8…

Thx for help