Outgoing dialplan

I’ve added a second trunck that uses voip for when our 4 lines are full we can still dial out.

Now i want to make ALL outgoing calls use voip, but it doesn’t work.
I’ve added the following line to test outgoing with an 8 instead of our usual 9 to make sure it works before making any perm changes. If i dial a local number 85148 at that point i get a msg saying that the extension is not found. Before i finish dialing the whole thing.

Here’s part of my extensions.conf file

[globals]
TRUNK=Zap/g1
TRUNKSEPHIRA=IAX2/voip_ID:voip_pwd@voip.ms

; Local seven-digit dialing accessed through trunk interface
; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[trunklocal]
exten => _9[2-9]11,1,Macro(dialout,${EXTEN:1})
exten => _9NXXXXXX,1,Macro(dialout,${EXTEN:1})
exten => _9NXXXXXXXXX,1,Macro(dialout,${EXTEN:1})
exten => _9*67NXXXXXXXXX,1,Macro(dialout,${EXTEN:1})
exten => _8NXXXXXXXXX,1,Macro(voipdialout,${EXTEN:1})

; MACROS

[macro-dialout]
exten => s,1,Set(CALLERID(all)=ID )
exten => s,n,Dial(${GLOBAL(TRUNK)}/${ARG1},60)
exten => s,n,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)

; If Zap full (POTS) use VOIP Sephira
exten => s-CHANUNAVAIL,1,Goto(s-CONGESTION,1)
exten => s-CONGESTION,1,Macro(voipdialout,${ARG1})

[macro-voipdialout]
exten => s,1,Playback(transfertvoip)
exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(all)=ID )
exten => s,n,Dial(${GLOBAL(TRUNKSEPHIRA)}/${ARG1})
exten => s,n,Congestion()
exten => s,n,Hangup()

Thanks

85418 is 6 digits too short. You need exactly 11 digits to match your pattern.

I know that, but it won’t let me. After the 5th digit, i get the msg that the ext is not valid.

Are you sure it’s not the device’s dialplan causing it to send the call prematurely?

Checked the phone’s config file and it takes the dialplan from the server, no mention of having to press 9 to dialout or any other number.

<dialplan dialplan.1.impossibleMatchHandling=“0” dialplan.1.removeEndOfDial=“1” dialplan.2.impossibleMatchHandling=“0” dialplan.2.removeEndOfDial=“1” dialplan.3.impossibleMatchHandling=“0” dialplan.3.removeEnd$
<digitmap dialplan.1.digitmap="" dialplan.1.digitmap.timeOut="" dialplan.2.digitmap="" dialplan.2.digitmap.timeOut="" dialplan.3.digitmap="" dialplan.3.digitmap.timeOut="" dialplan.4.digitmap="" dialplan.4.$

<server dialplan.1.routing.server.1.address="" dialplan.1.routing.server.1.port="" dialplan.2.routing.server.1.address="" dialplan.2.routing.server.1.port="" dialplan.3.routing.server.1.address="" dialpl$
<emergency dialplan.1.routing.emergency.1.value="" dialplan.1.routing.emergency.1.server.1="" dialplan.2.routing.emergency.1.value="" dialplan.2.routing.emergency.1.server.1="" dialplan.3.routing.emergen$



<mwi msg.mwi.1.subscribe="" msg.mwi.1.callBackMode=“registration” msg.mwi.1.callBack="" msg.mwi.2.subscribe="" msg.mwi.2.callBackMode=“disabled” msg.mwi.2.callBack="" msg.mwi.3.subscribe="" msg.mwi.3.callBa$